Obtain HSE or ADP
This is a tutorial that illustrates how to open and customize a report in Cognos that shows:
- Obtain High School Equivalency
- Obtain Adult Diploma Program
Login with your Cognos userID/passoword
Breadcrumbs: Homepage > Favorite Reports > Workshops > Goals
Name of report: “Obtain HSE or ADP”
Customize: Select Agency, year, drill down to site to see student names
Step by step:
- Login and go to Favorite Reports. If you login with your local userID and password you will be able to ‘drill down’ to the point of seeing student names.
- Click on the Workshops Folder.
- Then Click on Goals.
- Then click “Obtain HSE or ADP.”
This will open a view in Analysis Studio that looks like this:
If it looks like the below, click on the cube in the upper right:
That will open it in Analysis Studio.
- Adjust FY. For example, if you want FY15 only, right click on the column header for FY15 so the column turns yellow and then select keep.
- Adjust the Agency you want. The easiest way is to find your agency in the insertable objects and click-drag-drop into the action box under rows (see below). Alternatively, you could scroll find it in the action box dropdown menu or by scrolling down in the main area.
- “Drill down” by clicking on the agency name, then project, then site.