Here are the procedures that users need to follow related to intaking a student on the waitlist and removing a student from the waitlist.
To Intake a Student Currently on the Waitlist:
- Access the Student page and click on the 'Add Student' button in the left navigation pane.
- Enter the required Student information into the "Student Search Criteria - Phase 1" page and click Search.
- Locate the student on the 'Select Student to Intake' pop-up page and click anywhere on the row of the student's record.
Note:Students on the waitlist will have the word "Waitlist" imbedded in the ID.
- Select a Student to Intake and continue adding the Student information.
Note:Only if the Student was not found in the search results and you are certain the search criteria you entered is correct, click on the 'Create a New Student' button to add the new Fill in all required fields in all tabs and click on the 'Save Intake' button to add the Student.
- Once the student has been successfully intaked, their waitlist record will be marked as 'Intaken.'
Maintaining a viable waitlist is required. This means that, periodically, waitlisted students that are no longer interested or have moved should be removed from the waitlist. If their status is current they can be removed. If they are listed as Intaken (see above) there is nothing you need to do.
To Remove a Student Currently on the Waitlist:
- Access the Waitlist page and click on the 'Remove Waitlist' button in left navigation pane.
- Enter the required Student information and click Search.
- Click on the Student you intend to remove from the waitlist.
- Enter the Remove Date (the Remove Date cannot be in the future) and click the Save button. The Waitlist Remove page lists the removed Students.